Disable an Existing User
- If you are not already in ALL WORKSPACES, switch to it now. At the top left of the screen, click the workspace name, and then select ALL WORKSPACES at the top of the drop-down list.
- Click Settings (gear icon) at the top right of the screen.
- On the left menu, under USERS, click Add/edit users.
- Click the Edit link to the right of the user’s name.
- Click the Disable link in the middle of the page.
- To enable a disabled user, from theAdd/edit users page, click the Enable user link to the right of the user’s name.
Was this article helpful?