Log in as a Reviewer or Partner user
Viewing a workspace from a Reviewer or Partner user’s view allows you to become familiar with his/her perspective, to check that the workspace looks nice, and confirm that the user sees the appropriate content for his/her role in the project. It can also be helpful in providing support to a Reviewer or Partner user.
Administrators may log in as any Reviewer or Partner user. Managers can log in as Reviewers for workspaces to which the Manager has access. For security reasons, Managers cannot log in as Partner users or for Reviewers who have access to more than one workspace (as it would be possible that the partner or Reviewer might have access to workspaces that the Manager does not).
- Select ALL WORKSPACES from the workspace drop-down list at the top left of the page.
- Click the Settings gear icon at the top right of the screen.
- On the left menu, under USERS, click Add/edit users.
- Click the Reviewers or Partner users tab at the top of the users list.
- Click the Log in link to the right of a user’s name under the “See What They See” column. This will log you in to Workzone as the selected Reviewer or Partner user.
- When finished, click the Return to admin link in the user’s profile drop-down menu at the top right of the screen. This will take you back to the Associate view.