Workzone has five different roles that can be assigned to Workzone users, depending upon what you would like them to be able to do within Workzone. On one end of the spectrum, Administrators can view and modify every aspect of the system. At the other end, Reviewers have the simplest user interface, designed primarily for accessing and reviewing content prepared by others. During the setup process, Workzone describes each user type and what role is appropriate for each type of user.
Suggestion: Create your regular users first, so that they will be available to assign to workspaces once they are created.
To create a new user:
- Select ALL WORKSPACES from the workspace drop-down list at the top left of the page.
- Click the Settings gear icon at the top right of the screen.
- On the left-hand menu, click Users and then click Add/edit users link
- Click the Add New User button at the top of the main page.
- Click on a user type.
- Enter the user’s information requested on the screen.
- Use the checkbox to set up the user’s access immediately (this can also be done later)
- Click Continue.
Note: A Reviewer can also be created quickly for an existing workspace from the Settings link for that workspace.
More detailed information on users can be found in the Users section of this manual.