Create a New User
- If you are not already in ALL WORKSPACES, switch to it now. At the top left of the screen, click the workspace name, and then select ALL WORKSPACES at the top of the drop-down list.
- Click Settings (gear icon) at the top right of the screen.
- On the left menu, under USERS, click Add/edit users.
- At the top of the main page, click the Add New User button.
- Click on a user type.
- Enter the user’s first name, last name and email address.
- To notify the new user of his/her ID and password, click the box next to EMAIL ACCESS INFO.
- Click Continue.
- The user will receive an email with information on how to access his account and create a password.
Any user type can be created under ALL WORKSPACES. Reviewers can be created and assigned to a specific workspace under Settings for that workspace.
Managers and Contributors need to be assigned to a particular workspace before they can access it (Administrators automatically have access to all workspaces). If you are creating a Manager or Contributor, you will see an additional screen with a list of the existing workspaces. Click the checkbox next to the workspaces to which the user should be assigned. Click Continue.
If you have established user groups, you will have the option to assign the new user to existing user groups on the next screen. Click the checkbox next to the groups to which the user should be assigned. Click Continue.
If you have chosen to notify the user of his/her new user account, you will see a copy of the default e-mail. If you would like to add your own wording to the standard message, add the desired text where prompted.
Click Continue to add the user and send the e-mail notification.