Some organizations want to support their Reviewers directly, others prefer for Workzone Customer Support to support all users. To facilitate these different needs, you may customize the help information that Reviewer and Partner users see (Associate users always see contact information for Workzone Customer Support). This information is shown when a Reviewer or Partner user clicks the Help link at the top right of the screen.
You have the ability to create default help information that appears for all workspaces, or you can choose to create custom help information for a specific workspace.
Default help information for all workspaces
When your organization first signed up for Workzone, we created contact information for your organization based upon information you provided us. This is the information that Reviewer and Partner users will see by default when they click the Help link.
To change the default help information for your organization:
- Select ALL WORKSPACES from the workspace drop-down list at the top left of the page.
- Click the Settings gear icon at the top right of the screen.
- On the left menu, under Global Settings click Help info.
- You can either select to show Reviewer and Partner users the same Workzone contact information as Associate users see or you can create custom help info for Reviewer and Partner users.
To change the help information for a specific workspace:
- Select the workspace from the workspace drop-down menu at the top left of the screen.
- Click Settings (gear icon) at the top right of the screen.
- On the left menu, under Settings – This Workspace click Help info and follow the instructions.