Custom Colors And Images
(Note: this is an advanced feature. If you would like assistance, please call us at 610-275-9861.)
To set default background colors, images and font colors that will appear on all workspaces:
- Select ALL WORKSPACES from the workspace drop-down list at the top left of the page.
- Click the Settings gear icon at the top right of the screen.
- Under Global Settings on the left menu, click the Colors & images link.
The following items can be specified:
- Top section: background color or background image and text color
- Bottom section: company logo
- Log-in page (prior to entering the site): background color
All colors must be specified as a 6 digit hexadecimal HTML color code (e.g., #000000 is the hexadecimal code for the color “black”).
The default colors & images you set here can be overridden for specific workspaces under Settings for that workspace.