Add A New Markup Comment
To add a new markup comment:
- Click the Add Markup button at the top of the Markup page and a red box will appear in the top left corner of the image.
- Position the box around the area you wish to highlight for your comment:
- Click and hold inside the box to position the box on the page.
- Click and drag the edges of the box to resize it.
- Add your comments:
- Enter your comment in the text box.
- You can use the check box labeled ‘Manually notify/subscribe additional users’ to manually add/subscribe other users to the comment thread in the moment of commenting. Auto-notifications are on by default and the option to momentarily suppress auto-notifications can be done by checking the box labeled ‘Don’t send email notification for this comment’. Click Save when you are finished.
Markup comments will also be recorded automatically in the overall comments area for the file, shown with “[Markup]” at the end of the comment to indicate its origin.